WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

Can't wait.......

700 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  thumbs 
#1 · (Edited)
Anticipation is rising daily for this, nice snipe for £102. Seller specified solid gold, jeweller tested, but no hallmarks. Fully working, never had a chrono this old so look forward to checking out the insides and posting more pics and info when it gets here. Would appreciate any help with I.D. Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font
View attachment 32015 View attachment 32016 View attachment 32017 I am a bit cheesed at this. The guy turned up on my doorstep while I was out, gave this to my wife and skipped out. The lug wires have been snipped off (That's why the strap looks tight, he fitted 24mm strap on 20mm lugs!), the body is well hammered and shows signs of gold testing (dark areas, scratches on back of lugs and inside caseback.) Watch works, but sometimes stops when chrono is used. BTW, how do you reset these? Top button stars, bottom button stops, but thats all that happens. no reset when pressing either button.

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
Forgot to put the front pics on.... Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory
Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory
Chrono works, but flyback lever spring was missing. After being quoted £40 with tax and postage ( about $64), I made one out of a small coil spring as I had a Landeron 48 parts and service manual downloaded so I knew the shape and size. Now works perfectly!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.