WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking to identify models I see on the bay and I'm now seeing a photobucket error for a good number of photos that says "This Image or Video has been moved or deleted", am I the only one seeing this? I'm pretty sure I used to be able to see all photos.

Adam

·
Registered
3,613 Posts
The member who provided and hosted all the images has taken his ball and gone home.

Also, we cannot mention competing websites on this forum.

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
I've been looking to identify models I see on the bay and I'm now seeing a photobucket error for a good number of photos that says "This Image or Video has been moved or deleted", am I the only one seeing this? I'm pretty sure I used to be able to see all photos.

Adam

Look and ye shall see, seek and ye shall find:

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
....NOTE TO MODS: Are free non-commercial websites considered to be "competing"? I WONDER, will this message be deleted because it is "off topic"? :lol: If so, please (a)PM me and let me know. ...
See, I didn't delete your post, and you have a PM. :001_smile:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Pay to Play

I am new to the vintage watch arena... one of the first things I discovered was the reference catalog page... what an incredible tool and asset to anyone interested in learning the art of cherry picking watches.

I would love nothing more than for ya'll to figure out how to bring our esteemed contributor back on board.

If I knew that my membership would give me access to the reference material our friend has put together, I would sign up at what ever level is necessary to access that material.

Nurturing guys like me can only help increase the value of your collections at the risk of me outbidding you with the occasional emotional purchase.

Respectfully,

Pault

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
I am new to the vintage watch arena... one of the first things I discovered was the reference catalog page... what an incredible tool and asset to anyone interested in learning the art of cherry picking watches.

I would love nothing more than for ya'll to figure out how to bring our esteemed contributor back on board.

If I knew that my membership would give me access to the reference material our friend has put together, I would sign up at what ever level is necessary to access that material.

Nurturing guys like me can only help increase the value of your collections at the risk of me outbidding you with the occasional emotional purchase.

Respectfully,

Pault

I still see the images.

(A watch-collectors version of the movie "Sixth Sense" perhaps? LOL "I see dead images" )

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man! I've been all over those catalog references since just recently joining. Thought I had found the site I wanted. Now not so sure.:sad:

--Rob

·
Registered
455 Posts
Man! I've been all over those catalog references since just recently joining. Thought I had found the site I wanted. Now not so sure.:sad:
The owners of this site has recently changed some of the rules relating to the patronage program and private messaging. These changes were not acceptable to certain members who have chosen to remove images they own.

Normally, I'd tell you to send me a PM and I can tell you where they are. However, I no longer have that ability.

His house, his rules,
gatorcpa

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.