WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No matter what browser or account I use I can not log into Sunday run either on of or phone.

Sent from my Htc Thunderbolt using Tapatalk pro.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Are you sure you are registered? Maybe there is a delay in processing new members because of the holiday weekend? Did you get a registration confirmation email from them? Maybe check your spam/junk email box to see if its there. You may have to click on a link in the email to finish your registration. If all else fails give them a call on Tuesday unless they are open on MLK day.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you sure you are registered? Maybe there is a delay in processing new members because of the holiday weekend? Did you get a registration confirmation email from them? Maybe check your spam/junk email box to see if its there. You may have to click on a link in the email to finish your registration. If all else fails give them a call on Tuesday unless they are open on MLK day.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
I am registered with mutiple emails and have been talking to invicta about this but still no resolution. I have tried 3 different browsers, 3 computers and one phone and get same result. I can acess all invictas website and sunday run till I try to log in then I get

No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Happens every time no matter what computer I am on or phone.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
I am registered with mutiple emails and have been talking to invicta about this but still no resolution. I have tried 3 different browsers, 3 computers and one phone and get same result. I can acess all invictas website and sunday run till I try to log in then I get

No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:
Reload this webpage later.
Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Happens every time no matter what computer I am on or phone.
Did you check your spam/junk e-mail boxes? Maybe there is a registration confirmation e-mail located there and you have to click on the included link to complete your registration process. Are cookies enabled? Are your browsers and add ons up to date? Where are you located? Are you outside of the United States. Sunday Run doesn't ship outside the U.S. but you should still be able to see it. (maybe?) Sorry I wish I could be of more help these are just some things to come to mind.Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts