WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this watch that I just received for my birthday. The back says it's a Speedway Model No. 4477. In addition, the case back is see-through. I've looked at the Invicta site as well as the web and haven't been able to find anything on it.

I'd appreciate any help.

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
WOW that was hard

Took about 10 min of searching but I found you this.....Hope it helps.

Invicta Women's Speedway 1.80ct Diamond Stainless Steel Watch

Choices: Silver-tone or gold-tone bezel

For the woman who desires only the finest! Extremely durable stainless steel forms the case topped with a silver-tone or gold-tone unidirectional rotating bezel set with a double row of diamonds. Shielding the diamond pave dial from harm is a highly scratch resistant sapphire crystal. The dial hands are luminescent in silver-tone or gold-tone. All the beautiful intricacies of time are brought together, and embrace your wrist with a silver-tone stainless steel bracelet with a push button dual deployant clasp.

# Bracelet: Stainless steel
# Movement: Swiss Ronda 515 quartz
# Crystal: Sapphire
# Crown: Screw down
# Clasp: Push button dual deployant
# Bracelet Measurements: 7-3/4" L x 16mm W
# Case Measurements: 31mm
# Water Resistance: 10 ATM – 100 meters – 330 feet
# Model Numbers:

Silver-tone: IN4477
# Gold-tone: IN4478 Warranty: One year limited warranty by Invicta with the option to extend warranty to a total of five years by Invicta. Invicta Customer Service phone number is 1-800-GO-WATCH.

Additional Features: Watch comes packaged in an Invicta box with Invicta International guarantee card and instruction manual, with application for extended warranty program.

The total diamond weight is approximately 1.80ct. All weights pertaining to diamond weights are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. Click here for important information about gemstone enhancements and special care requirements.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks so much....for the information and the welcome!!!

Both are greatly appreciated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts