WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a 8926c from discountwatchstore.
but i do not know can i wear 8926 when i take a shower.
one more question,how about the NH35a.
is it accuracy?

·
Super Moderator
15,501 Posts
It beats me why anyone would be so lazy as to want to shower with their watch on, but if you're of that particular mindframe yes, go ahead, it's alright. Just remember to keep the crown screwed down snug!
The NH35a should be accurate. If it is not, any watch repairman can re-regulate it to be so.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It beats me why anyone would be so lazy as to want to shower with their watch on, but if you're of that particular mindframe yes, go ahead, it's alright. Just remember to keep the crown screwed down snug!
The NH35a should be accurate. If it is not, any watch repairman can re-regulate it to be so.
thank u man, can i ask one more question. how much time lost is normal for NH35a one month?

·
Super Moderator
4,620 Posts
Very acceptable for a non-certified auto movement. You may find the actual accuracy will be much better. If you are looking for accuracy in seconds per month you need to spend much more on an automatic watch or buy a quartz movement.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Be very careful about showering with or wearing your watch in a hot tub. I've heard several manufactures say that the rapid temperature changes are harsh on the gaskets and will break them down over time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts