WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work for a German company and I just found out I will be in Heidelberg for most of the month of April. It's a fairly short drive (About 2 hrs) to Basel, so I thought I would visit on the 5th or 6th.

Can I go to the show and can I just dress casually (jeans/Polo shirt)?

I'm not in the watch industry and I may never get this chance again, so I'd like to take advantage of it if I can.

Premium Member
If they'll let you, take pictures--lots of pictures.

:D

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the information. I know the dress code question sounded strange, but every picture I see of the show everyone is dressed in a suit. I know most are reps or somehow connected with the industry, but I didn't want to get there and look odd because I was in jeans, etc.

I will definitely go no matter what. I'm looking forward to it as it may be the only time I have the chance to go. I can only go for one day, so I'll have to be organized so that I can see the things that are most important to me.

Registered
I'm jealous. As others have said, you can't take enough pictures to post and show us. Also, it might pay to print a backpack to get all the booth premiums and handouts.
Thanks for mentioning about the backpack. I probably will have to bring one. the catalogs and what-have-yous are probably going to weight tons on my little shoulders.

Chauffeurs anyone? LOL. Kidding. :T

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.