Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Other

Votes: 30 15.3%
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im an old Nikon guy through and through but i wonder what everybody else is using around here with all the great photos i see.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Canon here, but you haven't seen great pics from me... yet. Still working on my macro setup when I have the time to play.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Have been using Canon SD1000 for a while now (have been very happy with this point-and-shoot pocket camera). Have just upgraded to a Canon 40D DSLR, haven't recieved it yet, but i can hardly wait for it to arrive (like a little boy waiting for christmas to come) :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Canon here, with an assortment of Canon and Sigma lenses...

·
Registered
793 Posts
I use Kodak. That should be a choice in the poll too.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Canon

Canon 40D, 70-200mm f2.8L IS USM, Canon 50mm f1.8, Tamron 17-50mm f2.8, 430EX, Kenko 1.4X tele, Giottos mono, 2Gb, 4Gb cards.

And a Breitling Colt GMT automatic to make sure I'm on time!!

·
Registered
748 Posts
Canon

I have used Canon forever, and will until they pry it from my cold dead fingers...:scared:

I have posted my list elsewhere, so I'll spare you all here.

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
I have an entry level Olympus, it takes me many shots before I get a keeper. I think it may be time for a new camera. I use a Canon at work and it takes amazing pictures and it is only a 3.2MP. My Olympus is a 6.0MP and it doesn't come close to the Canon for picture quality.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
My favorite is the Nikon D200/with the Nikkor 18-200 f/3.5-5.6 ED. I thought humming birds were tough but watches are are difficult and they are not moving.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Been shooting Canon since I went digital about four years ago. I'm using the 40D right now, with various lenses and accessories, and I'm quite happy with it. Before that it was the excellent 20D, which I still have. The 40D is a lot of camera for the money.

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Been shooting Canon since I went digital about four years ago. I'm using the 40D right now, with various lenses and accessories, and I'm quite happy with it. Before that it was the excellent 20D, which I still have. The 40D is a lot of camera for the money.

I agree 110%. I'm very impressed with it.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I can't answer the poll because I use: Canon, Contax, Olympus, Ricoh, Rolleiflex, Fujifilm, Yashica and some others. For digital, though, we have only Canon and Fujifilm.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Nikon D80 for me... Been very pleased with it... Though I'll admit when I was researching I had it narrowed down to Nikon & Canon, and the only reason the Nikon tipped the scale was it fit better in the hand for me.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts