WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Calling All LÜM-TECs - Reference Guide

Chris/Bes,
I think it would be a great idea for you guys to either finish your Museum link Lum Tec, LLC or create a page/reference guide with every Lum-Tec you guys have built and how many were made. I'd never seen an LZ4 or an M7 before. I think it might create an aftermarket of prized Lum-Tecs. All it would need would be a picture or two, short description and how many were available.
Thanks,
Lee

Attachments

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
This has been discussed a few times. I suspect Chris and the team are possibly too busy to take this on, but it's something we could take on, "crowdsourcing" within the forum. It'd be quite some fun, too, and I'm sure Chris and Bes would be happy to chip in, where we get stuck on the details (movement, numbers produced) or pics.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
I have yet to google search any LT model number and not get decent pics.
Sure, but I think it would be more than that. What movement did each model use? Which straps did it come with? Useful for research and bad brains. I can google it but the first few hits on any watch don't always come up with the answer, but heading to a reputable comprehensive source would be good.

We could do a wiki type thing, either hosted by LT or elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
Takes a lot more work than it would seem! If we had a dedicated graphics guy it would be more possible. I have just been too busy to do it. More concerned with designing future models than past at the moment! Our old pics were totally different formats so to make it look good we would have to re-do about 60 different model images. We will do it eventually!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.