WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Clock Natural material

So...Lüm-Tec straps are usually too small for me, so every once in a while I'll buy some new straps. I just got a few new ones (especially in anticipation of the LT bronzo's) and discovered that I had a few that I'd bought in the last couple of years that I'd completely forgotten about. So I went on a strap swap bender and finally put new straps on my M61 and Super Combat (the LT straps were tight on my wrist), my M8 (which had an old croc-textured leather strap, which was kind of beat up), my M23 (I've wanted a hornback for a LONG time - couldn't decide if the blue hornback would be better on the M23 or the M61) and my V3 (I'd put a black croc strap on it a few months ago, but thought that black with white stitching would look better, and it does, esp with a gator strap)

Any comments?

Mods: I hope I'm not violating the new T's & C's with this. I got these from several vendors, but I don't think they're sponsors here.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
You hit on some I also suffer, my leather Lum-tec strap is a little short for me. Maybe when placing the order they should include an option for either standard strap length or XL strap length.

P.S. I've also that Snake strap, love the texture of it and the colour.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

OK, so I didn't pull out ALL the stops, but I got out my Canon S100 and shot some better pix. All five watches spent the night wrapped on pillows to "curve" the straps.

I need to test my 24-70 f/2.8 lens at some point, and these will make a good test subject for focus...

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.