WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

181 - 200 of 217 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
valtyr, it isn't marked with the name Fatboy but it is adjustable from 1-9 positions. This is the one I used all the time way back when I was first began shaving my legs. Actually, it was the only non-electric type available to me at the time... I finally caved and started using disposables at about age 20. Thanks for the info on the blades. :biggrin:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
I believe Fat Boy is a nick name because of the fat handle on it. I'm not sure its official designation but it looks exactly like mine! I'd love for you to start again!

It seems dumb but I'm tempted to post a before and after shave picture. With one in between so I can show off fluffy shaving cream :lol::lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
:lol::lol::lol: That would be hilarious!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Oh ,and by the way, my razor wasn't new but a hand-me-down from one of my 6 older siblings!

·
Registered
261 Posts
The best I can do right now since I don't have any blades yet is to offer a before and after of what it could look like....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
hahahahahahahahaha I just "LOL'ed" so hard! I admire those heels for supporting that inappropriately proportioned leg!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Gillette Fat Boy 1000x over the Merkur. The merkur is nice, but the rounded top makes it very hard to get the closest shave possible!

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Awesome! I can't wait to see blurry NOLA shave related photographs!

Let me know if you need help. I trust you saw the post recommending types of Gillettes for your shave. Try a fatboy, you can adjust it manually. Can probably get it for 30 - 50 bucks if you want the box or not

·
Registered
369 Posts
Awesome! I can't wait to see blurry NOLA shave related photographs!

Let me know if you need help. I trust you saw the post recommending types of Gillettes for your shave. Try a fatboy, you can adjust it manually. Can probably get it for 30 - 50 bucks if you want the box or not
I did. the box makes it so much cooler definitely want one

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Hahaha!!! Thanks G.

Did you see the rumor I started about you looking like J. Travolta? I don't know where it is at, but I think I taught Rick about it.

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #199 ·
That is very funny...
Considering I haven't had time to shave in a week...
or a haircut in 6 months, I probably look like him in Welcome back Kotter!:laugh:

181 - 200 of 217 Posts