WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm torn between the buying the C4 and the M18. From the pictures I prefer the look of the M18 partly due to the soft strap. However, despite being over 6ft i have girly thin wrists - 165mm circumference according to my tape measure and 60mm wide, so I'm worried the M18 will be over-sized. I currently wear a T-H Kirium F1 which fits fine and has a 40mm diameter and since i wear it loose, has the strap at 175mm circumference roughly.

Any advice?

thanks,
Jon

·
Registered
528 Posts
Well for what it's worth, I have the C1 and was torn between that and the M17 (or M18). I probably have 8 different 38mm watches, but for some reason the C1 looks incredibly small on my wrist compared to my other 38mm faces and I am kicking myself for not getting the M17/18 instead. I think the 44mm is a good size for my wrists, and I am 5'11 with average size wrists.

Now I'm stuck with another 38mm watch that I don't wear as much as I'd like to simply because it looks too small. :sleep: I should have just paid the extra $100 or whatever it was and got something I knew was the best size for me. Despite the face and crown being flawless I've got 3 hairline scuffs on the clasp so I can't send it back, and I can't sell it as new (or even like new) so if I ever throw it on ebay I'll take a beating on a watch I've only had a couple weeks because it's not in pristine, right from the factory shape.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Funny, I was just looking at your C1 photos to try and get a sense of how big it is. From the photos it looks like what i'd call the right size.

I guess personal preference is a big factor - some people like a watch to cover their wrist, others, like me, don't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts