WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a small taste...

We are working hard on getting all of the new straps on our web site. There are several new models, as well as more sizes of popular straps like the Silas. We've also got more long length straps and new 26mm leather straps as well!

Keep your eyes peeled.

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
Looking good. I feel another purchase coming on.:biggrin:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Man please tell me you have that top right brown one in 24mm and long length!!!!!
With the dark edges? That one is 115/80mm but if your watch is large it should fit quite larger wrist. And we do have it in 24mm.

need more info on the gray at the top of the picture! must have that one if it's the right size.
The gray is available in 20, 22, 24, and 26mm and is 115/80mm.

·
Registered
217 Posts
With the dark edges? That one is 115/80mm but if your watch is large it should fit quite larger wrist. And we do have it in 24mm.
That's the one... bummer though, I'm looking at it for my M40 and 115/80 is just too short. I need about 10 more mm total to make it work.

·
Registered
217 Posts
That's the one... bummer though, I'm looking at it for my M40 and 115/80 is just too short. I need about 10 more mm total to make it work.
I really like this strap though. I'll have to see I the one I have at that length works with just one keeper (it has two and the band is too shirt for the floater.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts