WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crown & Buckle was privileged to spend the weekend at Daytona Speedway with TAG Heuer Eyewear. TAG was the title sponsor of #51 Kurt Busch’s car for the 2012 Bud Shootout. It was a great experience filled with awesome racing, and we thank TAG Heuer Eyewear for the great hospitality.

Personally, it was my first time to witness a NASCAR race in person, and I had a lot of fun. It was very exciting being in the hot pits and experiencing the race up close and personal. Kurt ran very strong, but unfortunately was a victim of a multi-car crash with only a few laps to go. He was running 4th at the time.

See the photos here: http://stra.ps/daytona

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
Hey, those are some great photos! Nice job! Looks like you had big fun. So what's you're connection with TAG?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey, those are some great photos! Nice job! Looks like you had big fun. So what's you're connection with TAG?
Thanks! Just iPhone 4 photos, as I didn't want to lug my DSLR around. I'm friends with a couple of the higher-ups at TAG Eyewear. They had a lot of access to this race as a primary sponsor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts