WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since buying a Cartier Santos for my husband I have got the watch buying bug and set my heart on a Jaeger Lecoultre Reverso Duetto. The specific model that I like has proven elusive to track down, and the only online retailer currently claiming to stock it is [non-sponsor name removed]. As I live in the UK and they are in the US I would have to have it shipped here and that is a big risk. Also their quoted price is a lot lower than other suppliers who have sold this model. I've seen dodgy suppliers who say they have a watch in stock, take the money and keep customers waiting for months and I don't want that to happen to me.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
That's the same watch my wife wears, she loves it. My AD ordered it and that was this past summer and had it here in the U.S. in less than a month.

BTW I went to their site and those aren't very good prices unless JLC has raised the cost since summer 2011.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.