WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys:001_smile: I wanted some advice regarding what Breitling i should get for my next watch, and I figured some of you would have some opinions on the ones i have been looking at. I am currently looking at the Steelfish (A17390), the Shark (A13051), and the Superocean (A17360). I am a student so my budget will only allow me to buy previously owned sadly:T

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
Hi. See which model looks best on you.
I always recommend to try before buy.
What he said. Really, pick the one YOU like best. All 3 are great watches, though the Shark is an older model and hasn't been made in over 10 years so factor that into any price as it'll probably need serviced. But honestly, pick the one YOU like best and don't rely on what a bunch of strangers you've never met tell you is "best". That way no matter what it's the right choice

For me, the "best" of the 3 is the SuperOcean. Although I'm quite biased as you'll see below.... :thumbup1:

My SuperOcean and one of my favorites in the collection...

And being used as it should - DIVING! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies:wink: Russny; I will definitely try to see these watches in person and try them on before deciding, thanks for the tip:001_smile: Scott; That's exactly why I am stuck right now, I like all three a lot. But I really hadn't thought about services:001_rolleyes: so I guess that makes the choice a little easier when it comes to the Shark. The only thing in my opinion that gives the shark an edge against the other two is its seconds hand with the the B :001_unsure: I can see why you like the superocean, that dial, and especially in blue, is a real looker!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.