WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
The condition of the case is amazing.

Come on...admit it. You've got a time machine and you're holding out on us! :sneaky2:

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
I gotta tell ya...

Peter, when I first saw the title of the thread and saw "Quartz"
I thought, uh oh...

But once I saw that it was a Bulova and looked like THAT...

WOWZA!!!:001_tt1:

What a BEAUTY Peter!!!!!

Congrats on a fantastic timepiece!:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on...admit it. You've got a time machine and you're holding out on us! :sneaky2:
That would be nice. :biggrin:

Peter, when I first saw the title of the thread and saw "Quartz"
I thought, uh oh...
I would have thought it same. :wink:

Two main reasons I bought this Accutron. The condition and the 2nd .. it has the early 242 calibre movement with the recessed button located at 4. Which allows you to move the hour hand only.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Great watch! And thank you for answering a question for me: I couldn't figure out what the button next to 4 was for.

I picked up one of these watches a few years ago. I normally don't buy quartz watches, but this one fascinated me because it has a true rotary stepper motor, rather than a ratchet drive like most modern quartzes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello , im new to this site , but i have a question , my grandfather just passed down this watch to myself for my birthday , i have been loooking on the internet for days and finally found this forum and from what i see its the exact same watch as in the pictures provided , i would like to know the price range for this watch. thanks for your help.
i will try and post pictures

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey peter!
sorry to bother you but i wrote a post in the page you posted the picture of the bulova accutron quartz dual day watch you have , i dont no if you read it or not , but i was wondering the price or range if you would no , as my grandpa gave me the exact same watch for my birthday recently (handed it down to me ) and iv been looking for the watch online for a week or so now and yours is the only one that looks identical to mine.

please how me out thanks

corey

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.