WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I can't be the only one here that would make this a daily wear watch. I know the movement would be the only hang up. Who wants to ride this crazy train with me?
Oh yes, Jack...you are SO speaking my language! Do want, but I'd prefer an auto movement.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh, without a doubt, a hand wound or automatic movement would be the way to go. I'm keeping the torch lit for a Combat GMT to make it to production. Vaijoux, ETA 2893, 2836, 9S54 (hand wound). There are several quality movements. I'm sure Chris has price points he needs to stay under and budgets to adhere to. He listens to his customers though. If this is something you want, speak up. I have.

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
Yes please.... Bronzebat GMT...... with parking assist :)

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
and I'd like to see it with..... a lime green dial and blue numbers...

can someone do a mock up?

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
sorry all.....

I got carried away :blink:

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Sent Chris an e-mail regarding the Bronze Combat and he confirmed that at least two are planned for 2013. So smilie faces all round.

P.S.
I must say that I've never in all my days meet a person so switched on to his customers.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
From an email I received from Chris.
"We are planned to do the bronze combat but it is not finalized what movement will be used and what functions it will have. Most likely they will be all 12 hour 3 hand models with 9015 movements as other movements have taken a long time to get lately."

(Sad Trombone)

I'm going to hold out for a Combat GMT.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
OD Green Dial!

Reactions: 7Schulz
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.