WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I have never been to a actual brick and morter invicta dealer, that was just a invicta dealer, and or say a higher end watch store that happened to carry invicta. Most places that carry invicta are department stores, and with the huge line that invicta has, it's gonna be hard to find a store that has everything, or has that one specific model in that one color you are looking for.

if i'm not mistaken I believe that Trouneu is carrying them, but I could be wrong

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have never been to a actual brick and morter invicta dealer, that was just a invicta dealer, and or say a higher end watch store that happened to carry invicta. Most places that carry invicta are department stores, and with the huge line that invicta has, it's gonna be hard to find a store that has everything, or has that one specific model in that one color you are looking for.

if i'm not mistaken I believe that Trouneu is carrying them, but I could be wrong
Thanks......

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Jcpenny, Zales, Precision Time, Costco, and Sam's Club. There may be others. I hope this helps.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
yeah any of those larger department stores are a really good start, but I have found that even if you do buy something sight unseen from invicta, it will usually wear well and look good, also if you do buy something and don't like it, you can always sell it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts