Time to sell this Breitling World. I purchased it as a project watch, but never got around to it. It has 4 individual time keeping modular units. The one at the 3:00 position NEEDS TO BE REPLACED. This shouldn’t be too hard, the local watch shop says they can do it as did some of the large shops in the US. Everything else functions correctly.. Good older original band and buckle. Since the pandemic I haven’t been able to send it to the shop I use in the US and the batteries need to be changed. I am listing it on some watch forums at $500 US. shipped in US or Canada. At that price even Factoring in the work needed, it is several hundreds below the ones on Chrono24. Some photos Breitling World | Flickr Yes the dial rotates to be used as a sun compass. Recently moved to Canada so have no working PayPal. Can take wire, F to F if in White Rock, BC. or Interac Possibly other options. Please look at this link Unclassified - Breitling World - 80840 (breitlingsource.com) Please contact if interested.