WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, my very first post and my very first Breiyling purchase). I just bought a Ladies Colt Oceane II 921 for my wife for Xmas. Can't wait to give it to her. Its brand new and its beautiful. :001_tt1: Any info on this particular model? Anything to keep in mind? I am also looking to possibly buy a B2 for myself (gotta match brands:001_tongue:)

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Mr Locomercedes

A very warm welcome to WTF.

Glad you could join us here. Can't help you on the watch I'm afraid but I'm sure members here will be happy to chime in.

Do take the opportunity to have a look around here and indeed make us your online home and join in the daily talk and fun - we'd like that :thumbup1:

My Best WIShes

ZIN

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Hi locomercedes,

Welcome to the forum.

It would be a very wise move to match brands with the wife.Unfortunately though I know little of the ladies version you have mentioned,mainly because my wife has no interest in even wearing a watch,so I have never looked at ladies watches.:001_rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,790 Posts
Hey locomercedes,

Congrats on the new watch for the missus! :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: Its a great watch, I'm sure she'll enjoy it for many years.

Well, as far as info, what kind of information are you looking for? The Colt Oceane's powered by the Breitling SuperQuartz movement, one of the most accurate quartz movements in the world. :thumbup1: water resistant to 500 meters and has a sapphire crystal with glareproofing on both sides of the crystal. Nothing really to keep in mind for daily wear as it's a tough watch that'll take whatever you throw at it. If there's more specific info you're looking for, do let us know & we'll see what we can come up with...

Also, the B-2 is a great watch to want. Though it is a discontinued model & you'll probably have difficulty finding a new one in a dealer, though not impossible. There could be a few left in the system, but they're going to be rare as they haven't been made for about a year or so.

Good luck & do let us know if you have any questions!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I've always liked the B-2, although as mentioned, they have been discontinued so they may be slightly harder to come by. Let us know how the search goes!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did she like it?

So, did she like it?

I bought my wife a Tag Aquaracer two tone with a MOP and diamond face this year and she loved it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts