·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been many great debates throughout history:

Blonde or brunette?
Miller Lite or Bud Light?
Boxers or briefs?

Well, I'd like to start another debate: Blue or Silver?

Which dial do you prefer on the Breitling Navitimer World (please try to vote independent of the strap/bracelet as they can be swapped)?

Help me decide!!!

Feel free to vote in our poll - Poll: Breitling Navitimer World – Blue or Silver Dial? « Used Luxury Watches, Pre-Owned Luxury Watches, Buy And Sell Used Watches and Pre-owned Watches at eRelyx

Or share your thoughts below. Thanks!!

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Ginger or Maryanne?
Spiderman or Batman?
Rolex or Omega?

wait, let's not start that last one again. :sneaky2::001_tongue:

A busy dial always looks better in lighter colors to me.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I must say that I prefer the lighter dial on that particular. The complications seem more legible to me that way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Well, you complicated it slightly by having one on a strap and one on a bracelet. I like the strap over the bracelet and hope it hasn't affected my overall view too much.

I'm a sucker for a white dial, so I like the silver. But I also feel that the blue is more "authentic" and more of a history with that watch and that style, so it get some points for that too. I the blue was on a nice strap it might get the overall nod, but from those two I have to say the silver dial.

·
Super Moderator
15,498 Posts
White dial...which would look twice as good with that steel bracelet.
Mail it to my house- I'd like to wear it for a week or two just to be sure! :laugh::lol::laugh:

·
Super Moderator
15,498 Posts
Those really are blue dials.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
See, that's what I mean. I like that blue on on the strap!!

Well, you complicated it slightly by having one on a strap and one on a bracelet. I like the strap over the bracelet and hope it hasn't affected my overall view too much.

I'm a sucker for a white dial, so I like the silver. But I also feel that the blue is more "authentic" and more of a history with that watch and that style, so it get some points for that too. I the blue was on a nice strap it might get the overall nod, but from those two I have to say the silver dial.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
LOL! I had to scroll back up to see what the hell you were answering!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts