WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst out shopping yesterday, I tried on a B2, which I really liked.
When asked, the AD offered a 10% discount. On checking up when I got back home, I found that this is a discontinued model. Is 10% reasonable or should be more?
I particularly liked the B2 "brushed" or "matte" finish. Are there any other Breitlings with a similar finish rather than the highly polished finish?
Thanks,
C

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
A warm welcome to WTF and Breitlingland Mr Cadalso.

Glad you could join us here.

I'd say 10% was an easy grab and you could do better. I'm sure the usual crowd would be along with suggestions.

Presumably you're posting from the US of A?

Hope you'll be able to join in the talk and fun on a daily basis - we'd like that :thumbup1:

Be well now

ZIN

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
Hey Cadalso,

Glad to see you hear. A warm welcome to WTF & the Breitling forum from me as well... :thumbup1:

Well, I'd agree with Houston, you normally should be able to do better than a 10% discount. I'd say 15 is a closer number as a 'standard' price. However, 10% may be all you'll get on the B-2. In this case, being discontinued hurts instead of helps. The B-2 is a very popular model and many Breitling fans were not happy to see it discontinued, or happy with it's replacement (the Airwolf I believe). Also as I thought they were completely sold out it may be one of the last BNIB versions left, which would cut into any discounts you may see.

If you liked it, I'd grab it. As I said you may not find another BNIB one. But you can probably find many pre-owned ones.

Good luck & do let us know what you decide! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks the welcome and for your useful comments, which I will bear in mind when I make my final decision on Breitling model. In fact, unlike most Breitling fanatics, I prefer the satin finish that the B2 has. By the way, I am in UK.
Cheers,
C

1 - 4 of 4 Posts