WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the holidays are over and we're all tapped out, except for markdl who may have the honor of buying the first Invicta of 2008.:thumbup:

There is a big Invicta weekend coming up. . . that Eyal is reading my checkbook balance from afar :w00t:. . . so anyone have buying plans this weekend?

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'll be watching and dreaming but I doubt I'll purchase. Just ordered my reserve speedy before the new year. Delivery expected on the 4th. :thumbup1:

Dave

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice, Dave.

Curious timing for Invicta to be on the tube so soon after the holidays and especially so soon after what seemed like 10 days of CLEARANCE.:confused1:

·
Registered
417 Posts
New presentation time for the 2008's. The Laylo isn't wasting any time working on selling 2 million is he?

The new skeleton is supposed to be on Sunday as OTV. The price of the OTV I believe is $199.95 on 5 VP at $39.99.

Dave

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Broke!

Well, the holidays are over and we're all tapped out, except for markdl who may have the honor of buying the first Invicta of 2008.:thumbup:

There is a big Invicta weekend coming up. . . that Eyal is reading my checkbook balance from afar :w00t:. . . so anyone have buying plans this weekend?
If Eyal is looking at my checkbook he knows, not a chance!:crying:
I did one $49 Invicta buy on 12/26 and who knows when if ever I will see that one. Will do a thread on that experience after it plays all the way out.
And I also jumped on the WTF watch being offered because the price was just too good to get by me and I love the watch.:w00t:
But I am tapped out for several months now!:crying::crying::crying:

·
Registered
431 Posts
I will be looking to see the offerings but I also want the WTF watch, this is a must purchase for me. The price was so awsome that I can still look at the new Invictas!

·
Registered
417 Posts
I did one $49 Invicta buy on 12/26 and who knows when if ever I will see that one. Will do a thread on that experience after it plays all the way out.
I ordered my reserve speedway on 12/28 and it has shipped.

Dave

·
Registered
788 Posts
Just called Slop again today and was told the 4469 was an advance order item and it should ship within the week. Of course, there was no indication of this on the page besides "item available" and I'm beginning to regret adding the $15 bucks for overnight. If I knew it'd be a 7-10 day wait for shipping out I'd of taken the free shipping. For some reason it has been "boxed and ready for shipping" for 2-3 days but it hasn't. I'm pretty much sure no one there knows no more than I can read on my computer screen. Oh well, feathers ruffled!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Just called Slop again today and was told the 4469 was an advance order item and it should ship within the week. Of course, there was no indication of this on the page besides "item available" and I'm beginning to regret adding the $15 bucks for overnight. If I knew it'd be a 7-10 day wait for shipping out I'd of taken the free shipping. For some reason it has been "boxed and ready for shipping" for 2-3 days but it hasn't. I'm pretty much sure no one there knows no more than I can read on my computer screen. Oh well, feathers ruffled!
So far with "slop".
Ordered 12/26. Been "in process" since 12/27. Sent two emails, no reply. Called today and told, on back order! And get this. It was a clearance item. I thought clearance meant you were clearing out what "you had". How can something you had, be on back order? Either you have it, or you sold out!
Bottom line here is you can not believe one thing they say.

My last sponsor order was with Triton. PM'd Triton one night. Got reply Pm the next day. Sent money that day, and shipped the next. (free shipping by the way for WTF members) two days later had my watch.

Still glad I did this though because now I can speak with first hand experience about, SLOP!

To end this on a good note, thanks for the great service Larry at Triton's.:thumbup:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Yeah, I'm just confused on why they had an item available marker by an "advance sell item". Their info is also contradictory, how can it be an advance order and be available on the website? If it were some advance order, why has it been "boxed and ready to ship" for 3 days? Like you say Bender, they don't know anything more than I do, seems to me they have a set of "proper" responses that they have been programmed to tell us. URGH!

·
Registered
793 Posts
I've been eyeing the stainless version of PO homage but will have to wait until more stock arriives

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
Actually, mr. rusty, none of them will be. I've kinda grown out of the orange thing ...

They will be very cool, though, and I'm just champing at the bit to get them!!!

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
So far with "slop".
Ordered 12/26. Been "in process" since 12/27. Sent two emails, no reply. Called today and told, on back order! And get this. It was a clearance item. I thought clearance meant you were clearing out what "you had". How can something you had, be on back order? Either you have it, or you sold out!
Bottom line here is you can not believe one thing they say.

My last sponsor order was with Triton. PM'd Triton one night. Got reply Pm the next day. Sent money that day, and shipped the next. (free shipping by the way for WTF members) two days later had my watch.

Still glad I did this though because now I can speak with first hand experience about, SLOP!

To end this on a good note, thanks for the great service Larry at Triton's.:thumbup:
Thanks so much for those kind words Charlie:blushing:,it was my pleasure.:thumbup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts