WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Invictas, all still breaking in and being either worn or on winders are 8928... a very respectable - 3 sec / day
6931 at + - 1 second thats amazing
and lastly the swiss??? 9937.. not looking to complain, its + 6 butthat could change...
My two twin Seikos, different color sceams same watch model??? are withing 1 minute / year, they are proof of the Japaneese watch excellence, although not a true auto...
I am going to update this and maybe break into the cases and play with the settings...
fyi the two non "swiss" are 25s looking to find a Nh 35 soon to compare... will post pix as well....
Newest acquisitions bulova and a Croton clone rolex I do not believe are autos...
I know people like to pat themselves on the back for there plus 1k$ "swiss" watches, and there are many many fine watches. Not taking anything away from them, but really my 6931 sold for 150 plus shipping new and looks and runs fantastic...

I am using the US web based atomic time
link at The official U.S. time - clock

·
Registered
272 Posts
Nice, I was looking at autos this last weekend on the Sunday Run but was afraid to pull the trigger. None were water resistant enough for my wants. I saw one on another Thursday Spring so I'll just keep on waiting and wearing my other Invicta time pieces. I also use the NIST site to track my watches performance. Good site.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It sure is nice to see "cheap" and fabulously attractive Invictas perform like world beaters.... again not againt top flight swiss or other autos just not interested in spending ...

I will try to get the watch backs off soon and start playing watch doctor...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
todays times have the "better " swiss movement up to 25 seconds off... oh well.. the other two are amazing with the nh 25 movement.. I still hope to get a hackable nh 35.. and will be playing doctor with these guys soon... I like to tinker

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Try this out. Ulackfocus posted this in another thread and it works perfectly for our purposes even though we're not talking about a Rolex the principles should be the same. Thanks Dennis

1 - 7 of 7 Posts