WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this Seiko and once on MY wrist I realized I made an impulsive buy--tried another band but impulsive buy is an impulsive buy. So now you can benefit from my moment of impulsivity. It is a Seiko Military Watch. Here are the specs: width 40.5mm; lugs 22mm. Two bands--one blue nylon and one black canvas. The dial is dark navy blue. The case is bead blasted/matte finish. The movement is Seiko automatic. The lume is incredible--I charged it up one night and in the morning I could still read the dial. This would be a great watch for hunting, skiing, or other outdoor activities. It is WR to 100mm. This watch goes for $115-$125 if one can find it in the 40.5mm size (the USA models are 42mm). I am asking $75 which includes free shipping within the USA or $70 plus shipping outside of the country (shipping within the USA is about $5). Here are some photos

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just finish doing a Quija Board discussion with General Patton who told me that had that solider who he slapped been wearing a Seiko Military watch he would not have slapped him but rather would have shaken his hand. The moral of the story--bump to get the post back on top and be someone the good general would have been proud of.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rosey Sunday

We have heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday--well welcome to Rosey Sunday. The Seiko is now $70--yes, a $5 discount. So, make this a rosey Sunday for you and for me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts