WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is folks, the new SAN II. Looks like the Ronda quartz they've been using in alot of their new watches. I gotta say I'm not a fan. I don't feel like this reissue live up to the original, but that's just me.

Dimensions: 46mm, 19.2mm thick, 24mm Band

·
Registered
306 Posts
Nice watch but...........

They are nice timepieces but not what many people expected (including myself). A Ronda movement? Your looking at $400-$500 for a watch with a label that was previously bestowed on one of Invictas finest creations, sorry but this one isn't it and it doesn't really do justice to the original item imho. Very good looking timepiece but it lacks substance (like a calibre 7750 Valjoux movement or even a SW500 for that matter). Oh well at least they got the name right.:tongue_smilie:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Feels like a shadow of the original, but boy will they sell a ton.

Oh there's no doubt about that Scott. Its too good looking not to sell really. "Shadow of the original", you sure got that right. It was a great disappointment to a good many people from current reports. I saw far more negatives than positives so far. That doesnt mean much though. BTW did your new baby hit home yet?

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BTW did your new baby hit home yet?
No not yet, but I did just recive a new Andorid and started a thread about it over on the Andorid forum. Check it out, its super nice. I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my brand new Deep Blue. I haven't been this psyched about a new watch in a while.

·
Registered
306 Posts
No not yet, but I did just recive a new Andorid and started a thread about it over on the Andorid forum. Check it out, its super nice. I'm eagerly anticipating the arrival of my brand new Deep Blue. I haven't been this psyched about a new watch in a while.
Buddy, you made a flat out steal on that deal! BTW Got my new Titanium PD with the NH35A in it. I was impressed it has a 45mm case. I'll post a few pics later.

·
Registered
306 Posts

I just gotta ask....Does the wifey know about this new DB? If not I deff wouldnt wear that one around in the dark anytime too soon............lmao

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just gotta ask....Does the wifey know about this new DB? If not I deff wouldnt wear that one around in the dark anytime too soon............lmao
That would be a negative. This one will stay in the office for awhile.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
I actually have one coming in the mail anyday now.
Does anyone have the model # of the original version?
After seeing Pappadoc's comment, I did some looking and the "shop" does have one with a Valjoux for $800+, but it sold out.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
It's a great looking timepiece and Invicta will sell a ton of them, they just gave it the wrong name. Had it not been named the Subaqua Noma II re-issue everyone would love it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts