WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found my old Tag Heuer Link WG1112-KO with a broken bracelet. For sentimental reasons, I want to fix it up. Where can I buy a bracelet for this watch. I can't replace it with a leather strap as the case will only accept the original bracelet.

Any help will be appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
15,313 Posts
In general, if you intend to post a photograph, it is best to post one of your own creation. If you post a photograph which you did not personally create, you should obtain the permission of the creator of the photo prior to posting, and credit the author or source of the photo in your posting.
Remember... not knowing the author of the photo does not negate a copyright violation for unauthorized use of a photograph.

(WATCH TALK FORUMS is not responsible for possible copyright infringements committed by its registered members.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the heads up. I removed the pic but it is very easy to search.

The links are ok. It is the clasp that broke. Cant be repaired.

Thanks again guys.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I doubt the Link bracelet has changed much, I'm sure you can buy one at the dealer, but am willing to bet the cost will challenge your conviction to the sentimental attachment to the watch!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, I think this version of the link was very short lived. I saw a thread somewhere, where someone changed the strap to leather and it looked very nice. Unfortunately, on my version, you can't do that.

But you're probably right. I see used ones of this watch for 425 to 600 dollars. I just bought a leather strap for an omega and it was about that price too.

Paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts