WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boscoe, I know you got one so I wanted to hear it from you. I am REALLY thinking about pulling the trigger on the silvertone one with the Roman numerals. Whats your overall impressions and do you STILL have it? Thanks in advance.

Ariel

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
I still own my SWI LE. It's a great watch with a wonderful bracelet, amazing fit and finish and a very handsomely decorated movement. I have the "later" version with the Arabic numbers. The dial work is incredible.
I was watching that TV show last night and decided the fit and finish on the SWI LE actually rivals 3K watches I own. Very nicely done. Great CS.
I recommend it.

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
I went back to the old forum to find my initial impressions, but gave up after about 10 minutes of hunting.

Here are some photos. Hope this helps:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Boscoe! I ordered the SWI LE in Silvertone with the ROMAN numerals since I am more of a Roman numeral type of guy...:thumbup1:

I figured it was a nice overall package with winder and strap. The watch looks VERY solid and looks VERY expensive. So I assuming its still in your rotation and its a lifetime keeper, right? Thanks again Boscoe! :thumbup:

By the way, thanks for the pics unfortunately I cannot see them from my work computer due to filters!!! I will see them tonite though! Thanks again and the watch looks awesome!!!

·
Registered
865 Posts
Love that watch! If I had the funds right now, I'd be all over the brown one. Nice thing is that as a limited addition, you'll have a very unique timepiece from a niche brand. Very little chance of running into someone else with the exact same watch.:thumbup1:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW, what is the MSRP of these? They look nice.
They say its between $2499 to $2999 and by the looks of it, I believe it...:thumbup1: LIOR the owner SWI, said the watch was sourced from different high end manufacturers to produce this elegant, high end and great F & F watch. Cant wait to FINALLY get it!!:D

Boscoe, finally saw your pics!! Awesome watch and superb dial!! You gotta LOVE that bracelet!!!:thumbup:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What a bracelet!!!

Thanks for the extra pics, Boscoe!! WOW what a massive bracelet!!:biggrin:

Bet its VERY heavy, but how comfortable is it? Looks stellar!!:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Bosco....Larry
I'm very impressed with your comments on this watch and I'm starting to consider getting one. Is there any difference betweent the roman numeral and arabic version other than the dial? They seem to be the same as far as case, movement, xtra band and winder. Looks like S...C is the only place that includes the extras. Any advice?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
@seandavid, I've only seen these sold on 2 sites and as you mentioned, only one has the extras and multiple payments.
The 2 versions are identical except for the dial. They're all supposed to be LEs so this gives them latitude to produce more. I think the LE stuff in this case is BS but I love the watch and the movement.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts