WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's be honest. . . we probably all have an Invicta we regret buying. Let's see 'em. Here is mine, a two-eye chrono that was an OTV I believe:

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Mine have long since been sold off.
One was actually nice looking.
A speedway with the red jasper dial.
The problem was that it was ALL high polish,even the entire bracelet, and was such a scratch magnet that I couldn't bear wearing it.
I sold it to someone who,hopefully , spent a lot of time in a suit with the watch protected by cloth!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hasn't happenend yet with me. I scrutinize each purchase way too much before I settle keeping it.. Nonetheless, I am getting a little tiresome of some models I have that I might need to sell. Especially since they do not get enough wrist time any longer..

·
Registered
431 Posts
Yellow RD same as the one from last Sunday Run. I wear it when I don't mind looking like Big Bird instead of Birdman!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
That's a watch I own Rusty and I really like it.
The only watch I really regretted buying was the 40mm pro diver I bought. After a few months, it was too small once the big bug bit a brother.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mark, I have worn the watch several times for dressy events and get lots of positive comments. I like the watch but it just doesn't get wrist time for some reason. Maybe I should sell it so someone can give it a good home?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
This Lupah was my bonehead buy. This is the 3rd strap and I like the way it looks but it never finds it's way on to my wrist. And now the date won't adjust so I can't even sell it.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Maybe wear this one once a month. Just seems a little too large for me plus the case is very thick. Feel like a rapper when I wear this.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
EL hooked and pulled me in with the Sunday Run

I bit on this at a Sunday Run. I have come to like it OK as a beater. But, if over to do again, I would not own it now:glare: I would not be surprised at all if a lot of us had not felt the sing of great buy on the Sunday Run when we were brand new to Invicta and the Run.:crying:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts