WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys seen this? This was an ad at the top of Google today. Looks pretty hideos to me.

[non-sponsor link removed - post pictures only, not links]

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
The all black Sub isn't too bad, and I could live with the Milgauss. That coating ruins a Daytona though. Don't like many of the other coated watches they show either.

·
Premium Member
3,666 Posts
one of the guys brought a DLC 14060 to the Tampa GTG two years ago, it looked nice.

·
Registered
805 Posts
hey enzo, your link was pulled but i googled black rolexes--butt ugly i must say. interestingly, your link was removed but an advertisement was put into your post. no butt ugly watches though. the big question, what ad will be placed in my post?

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
There is a company called Pro Hunter that specializes in PVD Rolexes....I've seen a few go through Antiquorum and brought phenomenal prices...like more than triple the MSRP of the original piece. I believe you lose any Rolex waranty if you have a PVD'd piece.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
There is a company called Pro Hunter that specializes in PVD Rolexes....I've seen a few go through Antiquorum and brought phenomenal prices...like more than triple the MSRP of the original piece. I believe you lose any Rolex waranty if you have a PVD'd piece.
Yep Warranty goes bye bye if it gets PVDed There is also a British company called Bamford and Sons who do the same thing

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I don't care for them either, to me it instantly screams "fake" even if it is legit. I don't know why, maybe thats because you can't just walk into any local rolex AD and pick something up like that. I don't know, thats just my opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts