WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, I'm definitely excited! The 1946 Centenary 2500 caliber 30.10 has landed:

Got the strap installed and wearing it around the house.

Man, I am
tonight! Won't be wearing it often until it's serviced, just a little around the house tonight and tomorrow morning. I've never wanted to replace a flipped / traded watch as much as this one. I was
to trade my first one even though it was for a sweet Constellaton. It's be a
day in Hell before this one departs. :thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
Nice. Congratulations! :cool1:

·
Premium Member
1,705 Posts
that's a fantastic acquisition Dennis.

long may it remain in the watch box :thumbup1::thumbup::001_tt1:

·
Registered
806 Posts

Well, I'm definitely excited! The 1946 Centenary 2500 caliber 30.10 has landed:

Got the strap installed and wearing it around the house.

Man, I am
tonight! Won't be wearing it often until it's serviced, just a little around the house tonight and tomorrow morning. I've never wanted to replace a flipped / traded watch as much as this one. I was
to trade my first one even though it was for a sweet Constellaton. It's be a
day in Hell before this one departs. :thumbup1:
I'm trying to get the timeline of your pics, you take possesion of delivery and immediately rip it open and snap a pic at 8:25am. You then go outside and train your pet squirrel to stand in above position for a pic which takes abouts 45min, then you rush back in for your next pic which reads precisely 9:14am. Darn I'd make a good detective hehehe!:cool1:

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys!

long may it remain in the watch box :thumbup1::thumbup::001_tt1:
From your fingers to the Watch God's ears. :laugh:

Never again for this watch, but what are the odds it will happen with different one??
Rebuy the same watch I sold? Never say never, especially if the GDE applies (good deal exception), but I try to move forwards and not backwards. This instance was an epic mistake on my part. Again, not that I didn't like the Constellation 2943 I traded my first Centenary for and it was a very fair swap, but it turned out that the Centenary is one of those near-perfect watches for me. The watch I received was all it was cracked up to be and more, just sat too tall versus it's diameter for my tastes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.