WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I would say Yes, as long as the two watches are of the same model family

I think yes, as long as there in the same model line.

Do you have photo's of the two watches the bezels will be swapping from?

Cheers & Good luck,
Jim

Can the silver bezel on an SRP227 be swapped out for a black one?

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I have not done it but swapping bezels on Seiko divers on the same model family is possible. You only have to procure the new bezel and with some elbow grease get it done. You'll need some basic tools as well. I have seen a thread a long time ago by Zoodles95 (Swapping Sawtooth Bezels) which may help point you the direction but I'm not sure if the photos on the thread is still there.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. It was just a thought I had. The SRP227 comes with a silver bezel and after I get it the color may grow on me. I'll just wait and see.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Thanks. It was just a thought I had. The SRP227 comes with a silver bezel and after I get it the color may grow on me. I'll just wait and see.
Cool. I once was tempted to swap my Sawtooth's bezel as Zoodle95 but the bare metal bezel grew on me. LOL!

BTW rmeron, are you the same person on Bladeforum, EDCforum and a few other places knifenuts hang out? :)

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
LOL, I'm only a short 20 minute drive from Wilton & Saratoga...

We should organize an upstate NY watch meet one of these days, I'm sure many would come with good advance notice.

it would be good to meet you rmeron!

The SRP227 is a nice looking watch, and would look great with bezel changes which can help to give it a varied look depending on what look you desire for a given day & can always be swapped back & forth. Nice model there with a VG caliber.

Cheers, :thumbup1:
Jim

Yup, that's me. The things that sucker me in and spend my money are knives,watches and golf.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts