WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new bezel insert - black for invicta model 6926. Does anyone know of an exact match as far as dimensions go. The insert for the seiko 6309 model looks promising.

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

Had it been for a 40mm Pro Diver, they are a dime a dozen on eBay. That one might be a little tricky to get an exact one. Have you called Invicta to see how much they are?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bezel insert for 6926

Welcome to the forums!

Had it been for a 40mm Pro Diver, they are a dime a dozen on eBay. That one might be a little tricky to get an exact one. Have you called Invicta to see how much they are?
Thank you goduke1 for answering
I called invicta. the original insert (green and red is available but they could not determine what black inserts would fit. I asked for the inserts dimensions and was told that this information was not available. Hard to believe.:sad:

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I asked for the inserts dimensions and was told that this information was not available. Hard to believe.:sad:
It's because they don't know (just being honest). Call them up and check on a bezel insert for a 6925. It's black & red. the 6924 is blue & red and of course your 6926 is green & red.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

It's because they don't know (just being honest). Call them up and check on a bezel insert for a 6925. It's black & red. the 6924 is blue & red and of course your 6926 is green & red.
Thanks again goduke1
Can under stand that customer service rep did not know but think he should have passed the question on to someone who could cross reference the 69xx inserts with black :crying: invicta inserts with the same dimensions. I really want a black insert. The face of my watch is green so i don't think the other 69xx inserts would go very well and besides its the red on the insert that bothers me

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bezel Insert replacement

Hello.

Please, if it is possible, let me know what brand insert did you used finally?

A friend gifted me an Invicta which lost the blue bezel insert, I contacted Invicta but up to 90 days to repair & a little expensive.

Trying to find a blue bezel replacement, but needs to know where & what brand fit better . Mine looks like Invicta 9094 ( Case 40 mm, Case + dial: 43 mm, Bezel Inside diameter 30 mm, Bezel Outside diameter: 37 mm)

Thanks in advance
Mar

1 - 6 of 6 Posts