WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been some time since I got excited enough about a new one to take pictures and give some details of the new kid.
I received the New Second edition Dual time Riedenschild today and I am very impressed to say the least. I took at shot with this Brand as I wanted to see if what they had done to the movement was as nice as they advertise. It is just what they say it is and some more. I have 10 Unitas movements in different watches and this is the cleanest and nicest decoration I have seen to date. There has been some questions from a few doubting the genuineness of the movement. If you doubt that it is Swiss, rest your fears it truly is and they have done some major improvements on the base Movement. They even give you the Certificate stating "This certificate verifies that this original Riedenschild watch was assembled by hand and proofed against the DIN Standards. I would recomend this one to anyone that wants a great manual wind to add to there collection.
Here are the specks:
Riedenschild Men's Swihanic Dual Time Zone Strap Watch
Mfg. Style #: 1107/02-01
Brand: Riedenschild
Collection / Series Name: Swihanic
Band Material Genuine Leather
Band Width: 22mm
Clasp Type: Deployant Clasp
Movement: Self-Winding
Mfg. and Caliber of Movement: Gematic/Unitas 6498
Dial Color: See Additional Features
Crystal: Sapphire Crystal
Case Material: 316L Stainless Steel
Case Diameter: 45mm
Case Thickness: 15mm
Caseback: Exhibition Caseback
Water Resistant Depth: 50 meters|165 feet
Additional Features: Dual Time Zone Complication Between 5 and 6 o'clock
Decorated Movement
Screw In Case
1107/02-02-White Dial with Brown Leather Strap
1107/02-03-Silver Dial with Brown Leather Strap
1107/02-01-Black Dial with Black Leather Strap
Swiss Movement
Assembled in Germany
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Enjoy these not so good shots
Gary

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Now that's a watch worthy of an exhibition back. It's pretty cool when the back is just as nice to look at as the face.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys..Notice the D is partially missing on the dial. They are going to replace the watch. Just did not print completely, even with that it is a great buy at $350.
Gary

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the comments and please let me know that you did get a new dial. I see that the dial is the first production and the dial error slip through our QC. Otherwise keep it and it is a rarity as we have already replaced about 250 of the 300 errored dials.

Thanks again

James Newell
Owner Riedenschild

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Thanks for the comments and please let me know that you did get a new dial. I see that the dial is the first production and the dial error slip through our QC. Otherwise keep it and it is a rarity as we have already replaced about 250 of the 300 errored dials.

Thanks again

James Newell
Owner Riedenschild

How is that for customer service?:thumbup1: Last month when I got my latest EL I was surprised to have a thread from the EL owner comment back in this forum. I like these owners getting "Up Close and Personal".

Hat is off to you Mr. Newell:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts