WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Folks:

Just a quick Thank You to all of the members here for the warm welcome I received in 2011. Its been a tough couple of years for many people, as you all know. Here's a New Years wish for all of you and yours that 2012 will bring Answers, Solutions and Satisfaction to everyone in our merry little group.

Best Wishes,

Bruce

·
Registered
466 Posts
Thanks Bruce! I think many here - myself included - will wish you the same for 2012.

·
Super Moderator
15,641 Posts
And Happy New Year to all from 2012 already! :thumbup:
SO...will we like it? :biggrin:

To Bruce and all at Watch Talk Forums

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
The watch says that "it's almost party time" ! ! ! ! !

(Had to get one last gratuitous wrist shot in before 2011 ended)

Dom & Evan will help ring in the new year ! ! !

Happy New Year everybody ! ! ! ! ! ! !

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Happy New year guys! I write this now at 4:57 PST because if this new years is anything like the last 6 I won't even make it past 9 or 10pm. It's amazing how much things have changed since my son was born..ha ha. :w00t: Have a safe one everyone.

Shawn

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
No reflections on the past year, just hopes for a better one ahead.

Stay calm and carry on. :cool1:

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Bet ya all can't wait until this time next year whe you can all post in the "end of year state of your collection" thread. :biggrin:

I have really enjoyed my time on the forum during 2011 and have had the pleasure to read many fine posts.

To all the many members and to the moderators who do an excellent job I wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year :w00t:

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Happy New Year everyone!...Wishing you all the best in 2012

Thanks Bruce & everyone else here on WTF!

It's been as some have mentioned tough times in 2011 for many, so as we look forward to the new year coming, may we all give thanks for what we have and look forward to a year that we can make a difference in the best ways possible.

Happy New Year & Wishing you all the very best in all things for 2012!

Cheers, :thumbup1:
Jim

·
Premium Member
2,265 Posts
To All My Watch Talk Forum Friends:

·
Registered
560 Posts
Dear Folks:

Just a quick Thank You to all of the members here for the warm welcome I received in 2011. Its been a tough couple of years for many people, as you all know. Here's a New Years wish for all of you and yours that 2012 will bring Answers, Solutions and Satisfaction to everyone in our merry little group.

Best Wishes,

Bruce
A bit late here, but we would like to echo the same sentiments and wish Watch Talk a great 2012. We also had an awesome welcome to this community in 2011, and we are looking forward to spending 2012 with our WT family.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts