WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looked for a while for a solid website to buy and sell watches on, after searching for a while I found some good ones but settled on Chrono24. I have an account and am selling watches on there now, and it has a good selection of watches posted by users globally. Anyone know of any other websites/apps?

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Marino, call me a skeptic but I assume you work for chrono24 and are trying to advertise and skirt the website rules.

Spammer than a hot sandwich in Hawaii

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,685 Posts
nope! That is just the website that I use to buy and sell my own watches as of now. I actually work in a jewelry store
That's just what someone trying to skirt the website rules would say.

4 of 7 of your only posts since you joined this month are talking about buying and selling at chrono24 which started with your very first post after joining and in the thread "Watch noob looking to splash out - Help!" the OP's questions centered on what watches to buy and your response was about where to buy which of course was chrono24 BUT looks can be deceiving, Time will tell........ :wink:

·
Super Moderator
15,828 Posts
I tend to agree with the membership. While it's nice to know about the safe places to buy a watch....I also think you're overdoing it. We get it that you like Chrono 24, but it's time to talk more about the watches themselves, and not where you get them.

EXCEPTION to the 3 INFRACTION RULE: If in the opinion of the WTF Admin team you've joined WTF solely for the purpose to troll, spam, insult or antagonize other members your access will be revoked immediately.

·
Banned
2,685 Posts
I already have posts talking strictly about watch brands, but ok!
Are you talking about this.....

Reactor is a smaller company with not much exposure, but I was curious if there were any Reactor fans or anyone who knows them. My first watch was a Reactor Gamma.
Interesting, I would have to agree for the most part. I've owned mine for a couple years and have banged it up pretty good, but you would not be able to tell from looking at it!
And this ?

I'd like to hear some people favorite brands and models.
I personally am a fan of the notorious Rolex Submariner, it would have to be my number 1, but aside from ranking brands, I am interested in...
Which is a quarter of the time you've spent talking about Chrono24 so far......

Just ditch the Chrono24 talk and you'll be fine and welcome to talk watches as much as you like ! :thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
15,828 Posts
C'mon, guys.....we've already stated our points of view. Let's just start fresh and move on, OK?

Reactions: Marino.Costell

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks CometHunter, but the people on this forum are a bit too attacking for my liking, I'll have to find another, anyways, nice talking with some cool people on here. Thank you!

·
Banned
2,685 Posts
Awww C'mon this was nothing compared to the kind of lynchings that takes place at other watch forums like TZ-UK, Stick around and everything will be fine i promise. :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts