WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys I have a question, as far as I've read most Benrus watches of the 60s use swiss movts with US made cases. I was wondering if Benrus ever used cases made in other countries. A friend of mine has a Benrus watch with a caseback marked Chesterfield Watch Corp (marked France), so we are both wondering if the watch is Franken or whether Benrus did indeed source cases made by Chesterfield Watch Corp.

any feedback most appreciated

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Hi guys I have a question, as far as I've read most Benrus watches of the 60s use swiss movts with US made cases. I was wondering if Benrus ever used cases made in other countries. A friend of mine has a Benrus watch with a caseback marked Chesterfield Watch Corp (marked France), so we are both wondering if the watch is Franken or whether Benrus did indeed source cases made by Chesterfield Watch Corp.
any feedback most appreciated
Hey jgj...
Can you possibly get us some photos... this will help a great deal.
http://www.watchtalkforums.info/forums/faqs-guidelines-rules/47067.htm#post424866

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.