WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE: SOLD (Sorry to those whom I didn't get a chance to respond to your emails... there were way too many emails about this watch between two different sales forums! Thanks to the buyer and to WTF.)

This is a solid Bell & Ross Professional Type Demineur, an early and original model made by Sinn (before B&R separated). This original model has “by SINN” displayed at the bottom of the dial.

This Bell & Ross is made for professionals in the area of bomb disposal on dry land or beneath the water. It features a stainless steel case, sapphire crystal, unidirectional coin-edge rotating bezel, matte black dial, and stainless steel bracelet with secured deployment clasp. This Bell & Ross Type Demineur utilizes a reliable and accurate Swiss quartz movement with a date display and central seconds. It has a screw-down crown and is water resistant to 200 meters.

What I like about this Bell & Ross model is that, like many of the Rolex models, its style and looks have not changed dramatically through the years, and probably won’t for a long time (The most obvious change has been the disappearance of the coin-edge bezel, which was a trait that many collectors loved – this model I’m selling has the coin-edge bezel; see pictures!). It’s a B&R classic.

I purchased it in 2008 at Tourneau as a pre-owned watch at over $800. (Brand new this watch is close to $1,200.) To pay for another watch, I’m letting it go for $360. (Not negotiable.) Does not have original box or papers, but I’ll send it in the Tourneau leather-simulated box that came with the watch when I bought it at Tourneau.

WATCH SPECIFICATIONS
MOVEMENTS: Quartz
CASE MAT'L : Stainless Steel
COMPLICATIONS: Date
DIAL COLOR: Black
BRACELET: Stainless Steel
WATER RES: 200 m
CRYSTAL: Sapphire
CASE DIAMETER: 39.5mm
THICKNESS: 11.5

This B&R is a solid, bombproof watch (pun intended). Again, I bought it last year for over $800, but letting it go for $360 (non-negotiable).
Paypal only. I pay Paypal fee and shipping. ConUS.

Here some pictures of the watch. I did not clean or buff it because I want you to see the full condition of the watch. It is in great condition, both in appearance and function. New long-life battery with full service last year!

My wrist is 6.5 inches. Here are some wrist shots:

Again, it’s yours for $360.
Contact me at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts