WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I acquired this timepiece from an estate purchase nearly a year ago and the most info Ive gotten is that it may be a Hamilton, although there are no hamilton markings on it. However, it is in pristine condition with flawless movement. I had an older woman, in the watch repair business for over 50 years, suggest that i not take less than$500. It wasnt much help. Does anyone recognize this Steling Silver Swiss made mechanical wrist watch with seventeen jewels # 7765 with Austrian Crocodile band???

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
I concur with Dave on this. Whoever gave you that information should have known that a Hamilton watch will always say "HAMILTON" on the dial rather than just the model name. It is a Glenn Bradford designer watch. Glenn Bradford's jewelry can also be found on NBC's shopping channel.

It's only worth will be in the "melt value" of the silver case.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!!

Thanks guys for the re-direction in my research, it is certainly a Limited Edition Sterling Silver Glenn Bradford Chronograph!! You wouldnt believe how this has made my day:)) Im easy to please I suppose. Thank you both

·
Super Moderator
16,574 Posts
You're entirely welcome. You'll receive our bill in 4-6 business days. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I am Glenn Bradfod.
I designed this watch. I love this watch. Would you consider selling it?
Thanks,
Glenn Bradford
Hi Glenn, welcome to the forum. I had to remove the link to your commercial site because it is against the forum rules to post links to non-sponsor sales sites.

That aside, I do like the vintage style applied to modern timepieces. It's not for everyone but some people like a 50mm Invicta on their wrist.:biggrin:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.