WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Beautiful Rolex GMT II with MOP Dial w/ Diamonds and Sapphires and Black Bezel

Hello My name is John. I have been wearing Rolex for 15 years or so. I bought my first with what at the time was a giant commission check for me for an institutional stock transaction. Since then I have bought and sold a number mostly GMTs and Submariners but also a platinum Yacht Master I have decided to buy a 50th anniversary GMT II, so I am looking for a new home for one of my favorite GMT IIs ever, because it holds the line between dress and sport so well -- it has a serti style mother of pearl dial with diamonds and sapphires, and all black bezel.

I bought this watch as new 3 years ago from a collectoion. I just had it cleaned and had a private sale evaluation done. Enjoy the photos, and the report. The report estimates $4,800-$5,100 in the private market, the insurance estimate is higher. I would like to make this a good deal for a member of the forum so I will ask $4,600. Please either call me directly at 518-445-5021 or email me an offer at [email protected]. If you are interested I will email you the complete report as a .pdf.

Sold as is and may be subject to prior sale, I will be listing the watch in several places and have a strong standing offer from a broker.

Cheers,
John

IMG_2222.jpg IMG_2225.jpg IMAG0182.jpg IMG_2224.jpg 3433rpt1-001.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price now negotiable

I am negotiable on price. As long as I net $4k I will be satisfied.
Regards,
John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts