WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have an opinion about these watches? My AD has suggested this brand several times and right now has a very nice looking model #8320 for a very reasonable price. It is a Valjouis 7750 movement chronograph and COSC chronometer with a titamium case with a rose gold bezel and hands and markers, etc. In the past I have looked at a manual wind model #8461 or 8735 and I really like the looks of these watches. I think that they have a Untas movement. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Hal

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
I've looked at them several times. Very nice. Good fit & finish IMO. There's just always been something else I wanted more. But if the right one came along I'd buy it.. :thumbup1:

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Halmanas: FYI.... Your email is showing up as your user name too. Thought you may want to know in case you did not want it visible.

:)

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I also have taken a closer look at BM and they are very well made.Fit and finish have always been great.One of the larger department stores chains that
has an amazing watch collection, has had great prices on them.They sell
only Authorised AD watches full warranty plus.PM for store name.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
You cannot go wrong with any of the models you listed. I prefer the 8320 because of the Valjoux 7750 but that is just me.

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
My wife has a 20-year-old solid gold B&M, which is reliable as well as beautiful. The brand hit a rocky patch in the '90s, but they're pouring money into it in an attempt to refresh and revitalize sales and image.
Good watches.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That Capeland is a beauty. I've had a Riviera for 2 years and I'm thinking about getting a Diamant for my wife. The fit and finish is excellent and mine runs less than +1 per day. I believe they fine-tune the VJ7750 to a very high degree.
Here's some pix of mine.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I've got a Classima Executive that is beautiful. Great fit & finish, nice leather strap w/deployant and keeps great time. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. Here's a quick & dirty pic.

Budman

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought the 8320 and it is a nice watch. It's too new to know exactly how well it keeps time. It seems to lose a few seconds during the day and it depends on what position I leave it in at night. I'll let you know as soon as I have an opportunity to check all the positions. It is a COSC certified chronometer so it should do OK. Hal

1 - 12 of 12 Posts