1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Basel 2012: Subaqua NOMA V !!!! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Here it is. What do you guys think?

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got to agree with you. I'm loving the crown and function pushers. The bracelet is pretty cool too. Even though this watch will probably be too big for me I believe they hit a homerun with this design. Time will tell though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks cool - like a III merged with a IV.

The crown is interesting... just wondering how difficult it will be to advance the hour hand rapidly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
SAN V - Innovative, and beautiful.!

This watch is gorgeous to behold, and I cannot wait to see its' other iterations and styles. My SAN IV is fast becoming my favorite piece, and that is including Rolex and Breitling, for those fans as well. I would personally like to see a bit more going on in the face of this watch, the reason I love my SAN IV is mainly because of the intricacy of the face. I realize the Basel show piece is really the model for things to come and I hope a more intricate face design will arise, at least in some models.

I feel Invicta hits most of their high end watches out of the park, and this one is NO exception, especially when it comes to the innovations of the crown and pushers, let alone the upsizing of the movement. The bezel looks great, but again I cannot wait to see what Invicta does as far as the colors and designs to follow.

As most lovers of collectible things go, now all that is left to be curious about is the price. Depending on price point I will either jump right in and be a first adopter - or if too high, just wait on the prices to settle. Quartz vs. automatic is another point, but I will wait to see the other offerings before making a final decision. In any case, this is an awesome watch and I can't wait to see one face to face.!

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks cool - like a III merged with a IV.

The crown is interesting... just wondering how difficult it will be to advance the hour hand rapidly.

This watch is gorgeous to behold, and I cannot wait to see its' other iterations and styles. My SAN IV is fast becoming my favorite piece, and that is including Rolex and Breitling, for those fans as well. I would personally like to see a bit more going on in the face of this watch, the reason I love my SAN IV is mainly because of the intricacy of the face. I realize the Basel show piece is really the model for things to come and I hope a more intricate face design will arise, at least in some models.

I feel Invicta hits most of their high end watches out of the park, and this one is NO exception, especially when it comes to the innovations of the crown and pushers, let alone the upsizing of the movement. The bezel looks great, but again I cannot wait to see what Invicta does as far as the colors and designs to follow.

As most lovers of collectible things go, now all that is left to be curious about is the price. Depending on price point I will either jump right in and be a first adopter - or if too high, just wait on the prices to settle. Quartz vs. automatic is another point, but I will wait to see the other offerings before making a final decision. In any case, this is an awesome watch and I can't wait to see one face to face.!
Welcome to the forum!!! Lets hope they keep the price fairly resonable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts