WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

As we get closer to Basel '08, brought up the question, anyone here going?

I had really hoped to go this year as I've been trying for several years. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view.. :001_rolleyes: ) we planned a cruise that is the same week.. Alas, no Basel this year.

However, any one else going? Have you gotten your James Bond spy camera ready to get pictures of the latest & greatest to share with us? :eek:hmy: :thumbup1:

Just thought I'd ask & see how many around here is planning to go.. :thumbup1:

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I'd love to go but I'm afraid that ,if I did, my head would explode!
:scared:

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hahaha..I thought no one would ask.

I am going!!!!! I haven travel out for 2 years now. Missed the days when I am a student and travelled around.

The fair is from 3-10th april. which is just about the right time for me. my last treatment ends march 4th. the doctor says i am good to go for a nice little trip. :thumbup1:

Planning to explore switzerland on a 2 week budget trip.:001_unsure:
I love nature very much, love treks, hikes and kayaks. but will most prob spend 2 days at the fair.

thereafter, head onto milan to vist my aunt (catholic nun) who is currently there to work for the Church. she is there for 2 years already.

I cant wait for it to happen.

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Hahaha..I thought no one would ask.

I am going!!!!! I haven travel out for 2 years now. Missed the days when I am a student and travelled around.

The fair is from 3-10th april. which is just about the right time for me. my last treatment ends march 4th. the doctor says i am good to go for a nice little trip. :thumbup1:

Planning to explore switzerland on a 2 week budget trip.:001_unsure:
I love nature very much, love treks, hikes and kayaks. but will most prob spend 2 days at the fair.

thereafter, head onto milan to vist my aunt (catholic nun) who is currently there to work for the Church. she is there for 2 years already.

I cant wait for it to happen.

Don't forget the camera!!!

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't forget the camera!!!
I say take 2!!!!! :thumbup1: :thumbup1:

Glad to hear you'll be able to be cleared for this Yuyan! Sounds like you'll have quite a trip. Look forward to seeing the pictures!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
527 Posts
hahha...2??? i dont need 2...
the beauty of digital camera is that you can have memory stick or sandisk with huge sizes!!! 1GB probabaly is more than enough unless I wish to have videos taken, then 2GB!!!

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahha...2??? i dont need 2...
the beauty of digital camera is that you can have memory stick or sandisk with huge sizes!!! 1GB probabaly is more than enough unless I wish to have videos taken, then 2GB!!!
Yea but you need the backup just in case something happens to the first!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I'd LOVE to go too, but I don't think I can swing it. I've got some extensive travel on each side of it and value my home time too much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts