WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Baltimore Washington watch lovers! We are having a spring GTG this year on March 31st from 3- whenever.

We are going to start with a visit to Little Treasury Jewelers in the Village at Waugh Chapel from 3-4 PM and then move over to the www.4seasonsgrille.com to eat, drink and share our watches. Please feel free to come a little early or stay late. (I'll get there around 2:30)

I spoke with Steve from Little Treasury this weekend and he is very excited about this gathering. He said he will have several watches at very special prices for attendees!!!

We may also have a very special guest star....but more about that later....

If you would like to join us, please respond to this email so we can get a headcount.

Thanks,

Dan

Some quick FAQ's-

What is a GTG- It's a Get ToGether. Basically we sit drink and look at each others watches. In this case we are going to go to Little Treasury before we do that so hopefully someone will buy something we can ooh and ahh over.

How many watches should I bring?- Bring as many/ or as few as you want. Everyone has been very gracious of others' watches. And very often you have something that no one else does, so even if you are concerned no one will like it, you may be surprised at the interest it can cause.

Can I buy sell or trade?- Sure a GTG is a great place to do a face to face. But as per normal rules, please don't advertise on this thread, and please no high pressure sales at the GTG

Are there door prizes?- We don't plan on any, but if a member has something they would like to give away please PM and we can do that. It's a lot of fun

I know This guy...- Please bring any friends who may be interested. The count is just to give us an idea. Also if you happen to know someone in the industry or who can provide a special service to us as a community, please PM me and we can try and fit them in. Same rules apply as to trading/selling though- no hard sales... I really don't want to listen to a time share speech.

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
Can I buy sell or trade?
That's a staple at GTG's! :laugh: Hell, some of us try to do all 3. Others are there just to shoot the breeze and chow. It's all good. :thumbup1:

Unfortunately I can't come. Weekend events are usually not in the cards when you work retail. One of these days I do want to get down to the DelMarVa area to meet some fellow forum members though.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's a staple at GTG's! :laugh: Hell, some of us try to do all 3. Others are there just to shoot the breeze and chow. It's all good. :thumbup1:

Unfortunately I can't come. Weekend events are usually not in the cards when you work retail. One of these days I do want to get down to the DelMarVa area to meet some fellow forum members though.
Bummer Dennis! And I travel a lot during the week so that is almost impossible for me. But please let me know when you are meeting up during the week. I'd love to meet you irl.

·
Banned
28,345 Posts
Bummer Dennis! And I travel a lot during the week so that is almost impossible for me. But please let me know when you are meeting up during the week. I'd love to meet you irl.
Sure Dan. Windy & I try to get to OCMD once a year for a few days so maybe in the summer.

·
Premium Member
832 Posts
I may come up from Richmond. I love Steve's shop and never have been able to attend one of these events to meet fellow forum members.

Rob

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That would be awesome!! This is posted on a couple of forums and we usually have about a dozen people.

I may come up from Richmond. I love Steve's shop and never have been able to attend one of these events to meet fellow forum members.

Rob

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

·
Registered
689 Posts
Wish I would have seen this thread before. I live 25 min. from Little Treasury and I had spare time today-rats! :cursing:
Perhaps next time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts