WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a recent owner of a Ball Engineer II watch. After eight weeks of observation, I discovered it runs 22-25 seconds fast per 24 hours and the watch stops running after 15 hours of no use. I sent it back under warranty thru an authorized dealer and now I'm told that it could take two to three months to get the watch back.
Can anybody shed some light on my predicament, or maybe give me a contact number directly to Ball watch repair? I feel like I'm out $2000 dollars and I may never get my watch back. The dealer is not much help? My email is [email protected]:sad:

·
Premium Member
24,995 Posts
I am a recent owner of a Ball Engineer II watch. After eight weeks of observation, I discovered it runs 22-25 seconds fast per 24 hours and the watch stops running after 15 hours of no use. I sent it back under warranty thru an authorized dealer and now I'm told that it could take two to three months to get the watch back.
Can anybody shed some light on my predicament, or maybe give me a contact number directly to Ball watch repair? I feel like I'm out $2000 dollars and I may never get my watch back. The dealer is not much help? My email is [email protected]:sad:
You can contact Ball Watch USA - but about two months is not unusual in the Swiss watch industry.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If this watch were purchased from an AD and it is brand new, they should just give you another one if it can not be fixed here in the US in a short time frame. All AD's handle this differently, but check with where you purchased it from and maybe they can call Ball USA to check status and request a rush.

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts