WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I am new to forums but not at all new to watches and collecting them. I do love Ball watches and I saw on the Chinese part of the Ball website a model called Glory model number NM2188C-S1-BK.
Does anyone know how I can get my hands on one without purchasing through a scary buying service in China?

I would much prefer to purchase through a AD.
Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards,

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hello All,
I am new to forums but not at all new to watches and collecting them. I do love Ball watches and I saw on the Chinese part of the Ball website a model called Glory model number NM2188C-S1-BK.
Does anyone know how I can get my hands on one without purchasing through a scary buying service in China?

I would much prefer to purchase through a AD.
Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards,

As of right now, that model is not available in the US. I would be very leary of importing one from overseas, you will have no warranty, and it could get confiscated by the NRTC. Many times these models become available at a later date.
Mike

·
Registered
170 Posts
I did a search on the style # it looks like the tubes/dial of the EMII classic (discontinued) on a fireman style bracelet. Nice looking watch, would like to see it come to the US!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As of right now, that model is not available in the US. I would be very leary of importing one from overseas, you will have no warranty, and it could get confiscated by the NRTC. Many times these models become available at a later date.
Mike
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the reply and I have decided to wait for the model to come to the USA. If you can get one please make a post.
Thank you for your input.
Mark

1 - 4 of 4 Posts