WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone run into this... I have one of the original Combat B2 from 3 years ago. It's automatic movement... not quartz.

Today, it noticed a muffled rattling noise when I lightly shake the watch. It sounds like something is loose inside the case. The watch is fully functioning. I've never dropped or abused the watch. I called Lum-Tec today and they said I could send it in. Only thing is I've got a trip out of town next week and hate to be out of a watch.

Anyone run into something like this? Should I just take it to a local shop?

Thanks.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I have sent my SCB2 in for service once, and my M23 for service twice. All three times Bes repaired my watch immediately upon receiving it and returned it to me straight away. General time-lapse from the day I sent my watches off until the day I receive them back ... 4 days.

Accordingly, if you overnight your watch to home-base today there is a good chance you will have it back in your formerly-nicotine-stained-hands by the end of the week.

OkeefenokeeJoe

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So everyone was right... Lum-Tec Service was great. Called me same day they received. Evidently the sound is normal. Weird I haven't noticed in 3 years of ownership but they regulated it and kept it overnight... gave it a clean bill of health and sent back to me next day. Very happy.

Thanks LT!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.