WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P3250017.jpg P3250019.jpg

Will be bead blasted Monday courtesy USAF.

I like this B10. It has an "easy" dial and like all B's it looks great.

Again the pictures -- we have loads of toys here and about, just no photographers.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Decided not to bead blast the bracelet. My wife says the contrasting finishes look great. What do I know? I wear uniforms. Stuff should match -- I thought.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, I'm beginning to really appreciate this watch. It has a really easy read dial and that is important in a 24hr watch. I've had about a zillion compliments on it. I had a waitress today tell me "Sometime is screwy with your watch." When I explained it to her she was impressed. Had never even heard of a 24hr watch.

If you've ever considered a 24hr movement and don't want to break the bank, this is a goodie. And I have, and have had, a bunch.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I get so many compliments on my B10 its ridiculous, regardless of what strap I have on it.

Dmitry

·
Registered
371 Posts
I wear my B14 with a brushed bracelet as well. Looks great and get more compliments on it than any other watch.

·
Registered
845 Posts
The entire B series are great watches. I think the B's will become the Lüm-Tec benchmark.
They, the LUM-TEC B series, are the 'benchmark' for me.

I have pre ordered the new 'B 1".:thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They, the LUM-TEC B series, are the 'benchmark' for me.

I have pre ordered the new 'B 1".:thumbup1:
Yeah, me too. Can hardly wait. You will like the movement. It's a tough one and a thing of beauty. I have a B2H, same movement with a nice big sapphire case back. Everyone to whom I've shown the movement says the same thing, "Wow!"

The B2H is my favorite watch and I almost didn't order it. Almost screwed up. Now I wouldn't take three times what I paid for it. Seriously.

·
Registered
623 Posts
OP that looks great. I really need to get myself a linked bracelet. I have the black PVD B8 that I now have on dark green patterned leather strap. It looks good on everything. I want to get the black PVD watchadoo bracelet, that one looks perfect on my watch.

When I wear a watch without an hour timing function I usually stick my B8 in my tech bag so I can have that function.

I wear my B8 on about a half dozen different straps regularly. It's the beater of my lumtec collection. (Although I don't treat any of the Lumtecs like beaters.)

The B series is what Trasers would like if they weren't such horrible designers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts