WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another year older.

This one may be a good one.

Wife says "So, you have a watch picked out?" I do. Hope it's the right one for a first Lumtec. M49. Thoughts?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
The M49 is a beautiful watch with a great movement in it. You will not be disappointed. You could do what some others have done and change the second hand out for a red one. That would really make the watch pop!:thumbup1:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I love my M49. The movement has been very accurate and effortless as a daily wearer.

For me the M49 is a little top heavy with the included leather strap but the bracelet balances it perfectly. That may be because my wrist diameter is smaller than some of the gentleman on here. I imagine a thicker leather strap may balance perfect as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The M49 is a beautiful watch with a great movement in it. You will not be disappointed. You could do what some others have done and change the second hand out for a red one. That would really make the watch pop!:thumbup1:
That's a great thought. Thanks

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
That's a great thought. Thanks
Just another opinion....

I wouldn't do the red hand just yet. This is one of the rare Lum-Tec pieces which has no red on the dial, not even the normally red logo. I'd need an up close, personal look before altering it. You can always change it when you send it in for service or adjustment.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Congrats on your M49!! :thumbup1:

One piece of advice I would pass on is if you plan to wear it on the bracelet, or just want to try that out first, have Lum-Tec install it for you before they ship it. It's easier to remove than put on, at least for most of us...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats on your M49!! :thumbup1:

One piece of advice I would pass on is if you plan to wear it on the bracelet, or just want to try that out first, have Lum-Tec install it for you before they ship it. It's easier to remove than put on, at least for most of us...
That was my plan. But thanks for the advice anyway. Mike

·
Registered
722 Posts
Get an m50 !!

Get a stand out. M50 is a step out to the dark side. Only a few dollars more and worth every penny. Luke I'm your father.

DSCN3770.jpg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts