WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May I take this opportunity in congratulating you on pulling ahead of OMEGALand in the post count on this, the start of our second week in our new mansion on the www.

You guys sure can talk. Must be taking a cue from Rusty who I always thought was the quiet type. ;):biggrin::biggrin:

Y'all be well pals and have fun now

ZIN

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Hey echo, don't forget Canada, Puerto Rico, Croatia, Belgium, Australia, and England.:thumbup:

Well, gosh, Zin et al.,on behalf of the brotherhood (and sisterhood) of Invicta, I thank you. Whew, it has been a whirlwind here since the moving trucks pulled up to our new address.

The members seem like kids in the proverbial candy store. . . except instead of a candy store, it's a CHEEEEEEEESE SHOP!:cool1:

Maybe I can catch a breather now?:laugh:

·
Registered
161 Posts
The Brotherhood of Invicta.........We need a sekret hand shake!!

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Also a line of t-shirts, surf shoes, windbreakers, cufflinks, and a five pound loaf of SWISS CHEEEEEEEEEEESE.

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I was too young to remember that BoZ ;) :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

However I do recall there was a time when not much cheese was seen in American shops and it was no small miracle if one were to find something smokey...

Be well now pal

ZIN

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
I buy swiss cheese in the one pound blocks at the grocery. The clerk looked at me the last time I was there and said, you must like cheese.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Congrats, echo. And with that, you no longer need to mow the lawn here at the Invicta forum. But, you still have to take out the garbage.

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well Done Echo

Keep adding to the fun here :thumbup1:

Continuing the musical note started by BoZkoE, didn't Echo hang out with the Bunnymen? I wonder if they too were hot on cheese? ;)

Have a good week cheeseanders

Be well now

ZIN

1 - 20 of 20 Posts